Go Back To Where You Came From

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asylum seekers, illegal immagrants doesn't really matter, the fact is that these people want to escape thier current country for what ever reason and live in a country that is apparently a free society, and live under the Australian constitution and everything it has to offer.
I have no problems with anybody that wants to live in our country regardless of the colour of thier skin or where they come from, as this is a free nation that our Diggers fought for so that we can live in freedom.
But what I disagree with is these people coming into our country seeking asylum, and they want to bring thier culture and religious beliefs and force them onto us so we then have to tread softly around them so we don't upset them in anyway.
If they want to live in our country "AUSTRALIA" live by our culture and within our religious befiefs or don't come at all.

I'm so sick of people saying that forigners are shoving religion and culture down our throats.
I've never met who has actually had that happen to them.

It's just crap on channel 7/10/9 news and the tabloids mixed with a few bad apples who screw up everything for everyone.

Mayo
They were from the
Australian Department of Immigration
UNHCR, Amnesty International, Australian Parliamentary Library and The Refugee Council Of Australia, reason it was from a few years ago is I did an oral on aslyum seekers for an ethics class

Why can't some classrooms hang Christmas or Easter decorations?
Why can people wear berkers (sorry if it is misspelt) into a bank, and I not wear my helmet?
Why can't I wear my helmet when I get my photo taken for my license?
Why do we have prayer rooms for some religions at theme parks etc?
Why do we have to have our meat blessed?
Why is it alright to lie to a infidal?

Prepares flame suit.

Other than they must be facing in a certain direction (east I think), taking first blood, and reciting a prayer. There is no difference in what is halal and non halal that I am aware of, and a long time ago I did work in an abattoir where we produced halal meat.
If it is 100% real halal, it should have no artificial additives, hormones etc and it should also have been raised in a humane manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back