Go the Wallabies!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's that Robert?? The england score isn't divisible by 3?? right.....

Righto guys. I am currently living in Wales. There are dozens of Englishmen everywhere (in fact theres not a welsh person on the property with me) and not an Aussie in sight. If this goes wrong... I don't know what I'll do. I'll be slaughtered. Sure, I could bring up the cricket. The soccer. The tennis. Hell, even the league. but this... this is big. C'mon Aussies. Go The Wallabies.

Aus - 26

Eng - 21

My prediction for England..... pain. :evil: :lol: :evil:
26 TO 12 GO THE AUSSIES.

Hey i am sam your right.Should be 18.Must have had bad vision.You can have a score of 19 though 2 Tries(5 a piece) 3 Penilty goals(3 a piece).Was on the turps all last night must of had 1 to many.All the best to ya over there Sam watch em they are a mad bunch when it comes to footy.Played england in school boy rugby match about 7 years ago.They must of been trained to play dirty.Alot of below the belt anticts.Anyway score
Aust-28
Eng-18
Although there is a lot of rain down there apparentley,could be a bit closer.As long as they hammer that pretty boy Wilkonson!!(or how ever ya spell it.Won't matter after tonight.)Need to stop that kick.
Who are the newtown jets???

21-18 and I hope you don't need to ask me who gets the 21!!!! Aussie of course. Hey His, give my regards to my countrymen, I am originally from Cardiff, within earshot of what WAS the Cardiff Arms Park :)

I prefer league anyway. :shock:

so.....no comments eh? not one?....we rawk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive never felt so patriotic in all my life...*sniff*

cheers
Pom

Congrats Steve the pom, you must be proud mate.

was close game, well done england!.............now if you just learn to play cricket........ :p

I thought England were used to losing. If you would have lost then it would be business as usual :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back