Go the Wallabies!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i`ll go get the bandaids....looks like alot of people are pretty sore :(

heheheh go the poms

Yer gotta give it to them and can imagine how happy you must be steve.Great game though it was so intense.The local pub was going off.Would have liked to seen a few more tries though.(from AUST of course).
They also had to win something one day.

australia would of drawn again for sudden death if matt rogers didnt kick the ..... ball DAMN U MATT

The Poms may have won the Rugby World Cup but Australia have beaten them 3-0 in the code that counts........RUGBY LEAGUE!!!!!!!!
and we beat them not with our "A" side but with a "C" side.

Can't play Cricket.
Can't play League.
Can't play Soccer.
Can't Swim.
Only one of them can play Rugby.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, Rodgers...

I don't think he was thinking when he gave them a lineout, why not just go through a few phases and waste some time?

Now lets have a look at the Australian Rugby trophy cabnet:

Cook Cup (Australia vs England)- nup thats in pommie land
Tri-nations cup- nup thats in NZ
Super 12 cup- Nup NZ again
Bledisloe cup- Nup NZ AGAIN
World Cup- Nup thats in Pommie land 2

well at least you'll have a lot of room for those silver medals :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Cheers Hawkeye
PS: At least in union we have a world cup that involves more than 3 teams lol

Agree with that hawkeye.It was a good world series.Good to see everyone having a go.And our trophy cabinet is getting a bit low.
Looks like the rest of the compition has pulled up their socks and have put a few rockets up their you know what.It's good to see, it gets boring when one team dominates to much.Refer to the cricket.It's great to win but not to satisfying smashing the opposition constantly.
In the league i know it wasn't our best team to take the field it really looked like it aswell and they still couldn't bet us nice work guy's.Was close though.

well we couldnt hog the glory every world cup so we let YES let the poms win

Yea great win for us in the Rugby and watch out in the next ashes in the cricket. When all your old legends like Waugh and McGrath have gone and we will av sum more decent bowlers i hope!!!

No chance mate.Got more of a threat from N.Z than you guy's.
There is an abundence of young talent in cricket over here.
I still think Aust will hold it for a little while yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back