gold coast expo?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Specks

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
any comin up or any in brissie comin up this year someone tell me some dates

that suck there should be one at least at brissy but come on gold coast is qld biggest city and we dont have an expo.

We are working on it ! At the moment we are looking for expressions of interest

I think i saw a thread for the petacular show at the RNA showgrounds in brissy for this weekend, they should have some reptiles you'd think

are there any expos in nth qld near cairns townsville or mission beach area or near there during the two week easter holidays. in the time span of 3-5 weeks

To the best of my knowledge there are no expos in that area at that time. The only one I know of (yes this is a shameless plug) that is on at that time is way out of that area. The Queensland Reptile Expo is taking place in Gladstone which is about 7-8 hours from the GC (depending on how much lead is in your foot...6hours for some :lol:) on the 18th of April.

hey guys has there been any changes in getting a herp expo in seq for next year and the years to come

No Expo yet, but we have our Reptile Festival coming up on October 17th if that's any help.

It's being held in Ipswich and will become an annual event.

We've got guest speakers, you'll be able to buy reptile products, we have reptile art and photography exhibits, live reptile shows, static reptile display, including a conjoined python and a conjoined turtle, reptile related auction, jumping castle for the kids, and live entertainment taking us onto the night. The countdown is on! I'll post a separate thread next week to bring everyone up to date.

cheers
Joy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back