gold coast locals

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bundy

Reaction score
hey dudes and dudettes. im new to the site and i am an avid herper. i live on the sunny gold coast QLD and was interested in finding out whether there are any other keen reptile collectors on the coast. the people i have met so far have been through pet shops mostly but i was hoping to expand and find out who else is out there.

So am I.
Ali was thinking about getting a herp club up and running here (f your interested)however he needs more support.
I will probably be moving on soon so I thought its no use me doing all the ground work if no one is going to pick up the ball and run with it. Seen it happen before thats all and wasnt keen to do lots for nought again. Sooooo if your interested PM him.

gold coast local here as well ......catch me on line some time for a chat .........karlo

a herp society on the coast would be awesome i have been trying to find out who lives here so i can get to know a few of u. dont worry i am legitimate and im not just trying to find out where u all live so i can steal ur snakes i am indeed a very honest person. i dont have much time on my hands but i would seriosly consider helping with getting together a herp society.

bundy if your at southport,your about 10 from me. would like to meet up some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back