Good pets turn bad.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

indicus

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
"Here's a couple of shots that i took this afternoon of a scarlaris, for a mate......talk about when good pets go bad, and it gave me a little nasty love bite, after already been fed once.....As Simon mentioned in 'Just how hot they like it', monitors can give a good nip every now and again...imagine what damage a large Lacey could do, even the tamest, come meal time can't help themselves....terminal greed gets the best of them :shock: no lol's :lol: :wink: "

Yeah those lil buggers have a good bite on them. ask kenshin what his lil female did to his finger just from a little nip.

bah.... dont remind me

nice scalaris indicus i thought u had normal spotted scals like me but they have bands how often do u breed em?? what do you normal charge for offspring?

u must have heapppppps of herps

at least i dident need to drop sum scotch in the lil girls mouth like i did have to for the big biatch

lmao, thats a classic. Go the Scalaris!!!
Of all the reptile Ive seen you handle, not one has ever shown any sign of biting, I thought you had some sort of immunity! lol
Cheers
Ad

Geez, you were lucky Indicus, he nearly bit you on the ring
LMFAO
eewww blood I feel faint, dizzy everything going black and oh now thats the wine taking effect :lol:

Good pets turn bad...

:lol: Good read coloured blood there indicus,just the colour of my blotchies melon mate,congratulations again! good work! :wink: :wink:

lol liberated was over my house afew weeks ago and he gave me a hand cleaning out the monitor cage and the smaller female v.scalaris (i have trio) latched onto my knuckle and as anyone who has been bitten by these knows they sort of latch on and dont let go they let off theyre jaws abit and u think ahh yes its letting go then they will chomp down again
they do this over and over..... last time it happened with the larger female i had to give her afew drops of scotch to get her to release me (after 15 mins of her hanging off me) she coughed in disgust and dident bite me again lol.....

I still have the scar from an adult ackie bite on the inside of my pointer finger from ages ago, they really know how to bite and they don't know how to let go. :shock: :lol: LOL.

yea i really wanna get more monitors but for this year all my moneys getting poored into cageing and my scrub pythons :p and bts's

my scalaris dont like being handled at all... wont even take food off forcepts and they wont even take mice (anyage even cut up) which are apparently like chocolate to em and apparently they been fed em before....

mine live off of dusted roaches for now

"Damn little bugger, wasn't happy with one, and i was encouraging him to be photogenic but he decided that my finger looked tasty and launched off the pearch to take out the mousy looking finger.........greedy little bugger!!!!, love one minute, taste ya the next :twisted: ......
Kenshin, the male is abit banded, i've got some eggs at the moment but sorry their already spoken for, but i'm expecting some more to be layed soon......see how it goes, can't count your eggs before they hatch.....thanks all, it's good to see others have a love/bite relationship with their lizards :) "

Good pets turn bad....

Kenshin i want to be one of your monitors mate!Bite like bl..dy crazey i would at every opportunity,especially on friday nights or when you could coax me teeth off of your hand with chivas regal! YAHOO!! BABY!! :p :p

RE: Good pets turn bad....

rofl..... nar the monitor that latched on got the cheap nasty grants scotch...... no way id use my jamisons for that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back