Good reptiles to get

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gecko_luv

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I want to get more reptiles and i want your suggestions. Preferably reptiles from the dragon, skink, and gecko family (they have to be common and easy to find on reptile classifieds)

blueys shingle backs, id go with them, + they gett along fine :)

Marbled Velvet Gex. - Climbers. Smooth knob Tails. - Levis, Occidentalis and Pilbriensis- Non climbers

definetly go for either a blue tongue, bearded dragon, pygmy beardie or a knob tail gecko. Ive got a pygmy beardie that is great, he is a great handler and now a good eater they are easy to look after as well. future plans are a small terrestrial gecko for a click clack and a bluie.

Nothing hardier than a Egernia....

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. Hey Jason would a 60x45x45cm enclosure be suitable for one adult Cunningham skink? What fruits are good for them, how much fruit/veggie should i feed them and how often

I love this website, I get replies in a instant

not really, they get quite large, better off with your standard 4 foot tank or larger for multiple animals. They are great lizards though... Hosmers are smaller and will do ok in a 3 foot tank for a single animal..a little harder to find though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back