good weekend new aditions :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nathanbrisvegas

Reaction score
hi all
this weekend i got 2 shinglebacks male and female another bluey and 2 little storrs all in awesome condition here are some pics.

shingles look slim in pics but they arent

Are they from that sarah girl on pet link. Was thinking about getting the third Storrs. How's it look?

Way to go. Wish I could say I got something new as well. :)

Fantastic Nathan. They are great lizards. Shingle backs always score well, not matter how many times you see them. But hey, 640x480 really works well on this site, just a thought...

mmm can't really see them that well any chance of enlarging the pics a bit more? :wink:

Nathan, those storr's monitors have no fat in the back legs or tails, they need food real bad.
I'd worm them too, just to be sure. They need a lot more condition than that.
Cheers
Ad

yer no real fat on legs but their tales are pretty fatt and i already wormed them and im pumping them with crix and woodies so hopefully theyll gain weight by then . how fast do storrs grow theyre 14.5 and 15 cm tl how long will it take if i keep em hott and feed em heaps to get to full size ?

Yeah whoah! Who ever you got those storri off is a very shyte keeper.

They wont be hard to fatten up, though.

What phase is the bluey mate?

Chop up some pinkie mice or rats for the storrs and they should gain weight alot quicker. They could possibly be ones i hatched last season if you got them from a Sarah from Gympie area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back