Google+ Option

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saximus

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Is it possible to add a Google+ link for people to contact you on? We obviously have all of the other ones (Facebook, MSN, Yahoo etc) and since this one is fully up now it would be cool to have that option as well

Ive been meaning to add you Sax...then Ill have a whole of TWO friends! :D social butterfly!

Why would anyone want to talk to you Dan lol. Is goggle+ any good.

lol I look forward to it Casey. As soon as they get an option to post to people's profiles I'm migrating from Facebook for good

Haha shut your pie hole! It's cool but yeah they need the option to post directly to someone's profile. Otherwise it seems more like twitter where you aren't really connected to people you are just reading their thoughts

Added ya Dan :)
and went too write on your profile and realized the same dark fate...you can't, as you said haha

I miss Myspace...wasn't a breech of personal info, was as private or as open as you liked. Didn't have to have my whole name etc without my friends giving me a hard time haha

Why would anyone want to talk to you Dan lol. Is goggle+ any good.
G+ is good as long as you don't add friends and family, that way you don't have to hear about little billy's first day of school and other pointless stuff.:p
lol I look forward to it Casey. As soon as they get an option to post to people's profiles I'm migrating from Facebook for good

Haha shut your pie hole! It's cool but yeah they need the option to post directly to someone's profile. Otherwise it seems more like twitter where you aren't really connected to people you are just reading their thoughts
You can post to just one person instead of a whole circle, i do that sometimes

If anyone wants to add me it is Tom Mullins with the Diamond Python finishing a rat with its mouth open.:)

Ah well.

Attachments

• Google.jpg
    Google.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 204
Added ya Dan :)
and went too write on your profile and realized the same dark fate...you can't, as you said haha

I miss Myspace...wasn't a breech of personal info, was as private or as open as you liked. Didn't have to have my whole name etc without my friends giving me a hard time haha

The new FB is crap for privacy, if I have a mutual friend of someone I'm not friends with, and that mutual friend comments on my page, there's no privacy setting for the friend of the mutual friend to not see that wall post.

There are some "friends" of mine who have friends that I choose not to be friends with, but there's hardly any point now.

Yer the newest facebook update is so bloody annoying. I think I may need to look into getting onto google+. The annoying thing is until there is enough people on it your somewhat stuck with FB.

The new FB is crap for privacy

Agreed.......although, i just find the new fb crap all round! Im so over it, im finding myself on fb less & less........now im either here, or........:oops: ummmmmm i really am liking my kids 'moshi monster' pages! :lol: The games are fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back