Got a warning and dont know y?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch_89

Reaction score
i was trying to sell some of my old stuff and got in trouble others do it so i just want to know y?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you have to subscribe to be able to sell Items .....

pay $15 to be a subscriber or if its not worth it (depends how much the items are worth) then sell on other reptile sites.

Correct, you need to be a subscriber.

That was explained to you when you received your warning.

You shouldn't become a subscriber just so you can sell stuff - you should be a subscriber to support APS. The upshoot being that you can also then sell stuff.

I'm surprised at the number of members that have 100's of posts and spend a lot of time on here, but aren't subscribers - show a little support! (if you can afford it)

regards,
Lockie

Lockie do you donate money to your workplace to support the business that gets you payd?

I'm sorry if you've taken offence Brown Hair (obviously you have, judging by the loaded question you've asked). That aside, I fail to see what relevance your question has in relation to my original post. Any clarification you could offer would be appreciated.

I didn't want to start a debate/argument on the topic - I was simply saying that in my opinion there could be more subscribers to APS. Having joined less than 2 months ago, you wouldn't have an understanding of the costs of runnings APS, or the problems APS has had in the past with the whole site going belly-up for days on end. But if you really want to argue, then please be my guest, but you can argue by yourself as i'm not interested.

Next time someone offers an opinion, take it as just that - an opinion. If you get your back up everytime someone says something you don't agree with, then perhaps a forum isn't the best place for you to be.

regards,
Lockie

$15 isn't much for the hours of entertainment that this site can offer.... I don't even have anything to sell and I became a subscriber...

Lockie do you donate money to your workplace to support the business that gets you payd?

*** are you on about this is not our workplace and they dont pay as this is a recreational site that helps amateurs get help for experts lets people buy and sell off each other and you can chat and make friends doesn't sound like a workplace

Great site unfortunately not a subscriber yet no credit card :( will convince one of my m8s lol

lol i aint interested in arguments either mate i just like to throw a little spanner into the works from time to time! Didnt mean to offend anyone! lol :p

smacktart lol i didnt mean that the site was a workplace, i think the comment has gone over your head! Dont worry about it, it was just all in the name of fun:)

Back to the original thread, Mitch if your unshure of something in the future just go to "Quick Links" at the top of the page and down to "Site Rules" or you could refer to any of the mods or admin whom im shure would be happy to help you out!

become a subscribed member and you wont have any problems then. cost is $15 unless your selling over the limits as stated in the site rules, then you will need tobe a power seller at $50

I don't have an issue with becoming a subscriber and will as soon as I get sorted out from a car/truck accident I was involved in.
This site has a lot to offer as far as information etc is concerned and $15 is cheap for what I'm getting from it.

car & truck accident!?!?!?! What happened Cosmicwolf?!?! r u okay? (I hope you were in the truck!)

Thanks hun, but I was in the car, got rear ended and car is written off, been off work for a month now and the truck owner has disappeared, only just found him and got third party cover for med bills. I have neck and shoulder injuries. I'm lucky though at least I'm still walking lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back