Got a warning and dont know y?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You shouldn't become a subscriber just so you can sell stuff - you should be a subscriber to support APS. The upshoot being that you can also then sell stuff.

I'm surprised at the number of members that have 100's of posts and spend a lot of time on here, but aren't subscribers - show a little support! (if you can afford it)

regards,
Lockie

Yeas..that was my sentiment...I work with computers and all our messages/photos take up bandwidth and Disk space on servers which is not cheap. someone has to pay for it so I thought for a lousy $15 it is well worth it.

Don't make a thread about it then, just PM the mod that gave it to you and ask them to explain if you don't understand :)

You shouldn't become a subscriber just so you can sell stuff - you should be a subscriber to support APS. The upshoot being that you can also then sell stuff.

I'm surprised at the number of members that have 100's of posts and spend a lot of time on here, but aren't subscribers - show a little support! (if you can afford it)

regards,
Lockie

LOL! pull your head in.

How do you become a subscriber without a credit card? and is it $15 a year or just once.

i think you can pay by paypal... and if you have paypal you can link your bank account to that and pay that way.
and its $15 a year.

Well, that's it- I am off to subscribe- have been here WAY too long in various incarnations to sit on my hands and not fork out the measley $15. ........................................paypal here I come !!! brb

its money in the bank think of the reptile specific market you get to target with your add .

hahah it would have been quicker but an ebay window popped up and...well.....I couldnt help myself- had a quick little peek around the curtain ;) I have been a member forever- add an extra 2 years if you include my former rebellious incarnation who is not spoken of in these parts...kind of like standing in front of the mirror and saying "biggy Smalls" 3 times....

it is only 15 spondulas after all and I have spent some quality loitering within these scaley walls so the least I can do throw some coin to Slatey !

Wonder what happens if you say Slateman three times in fron of the mirror- maybe like Steve irwin rocks up or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back