Got broken into :S

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can never be sure hey they might come back, crimsafe your house :) it'll be expensive though. And i personally like the blue cattle dogs, they're very loyal dogs and if you train it right it can be savage but stop when you tell it too. Also i know it sounds silly but we used to live in a bad area and we had and still have expensive snakes and got broken into about 4 times in 3 years! Why they didn't touch them i dont know if they didnt see them but we had made these small label things that went on the enclosures saying something like- HIGLY VENOMOUS INLAND TAIPAN DO NOT TOUCH UNLESS EXPERIENCED HANDLER! lol its probably worth doing something like that or to lock the door the reptiles are in every night. :) Hope they never come back!

Scumbags. I've been burgled once and although they didn't get away with much, the feeling of violation was horrible and I've hated thieves with a fiery passion ever since. So glad that your reps were spared their attentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back