got myself a job...FINALLY

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
after ages of looking with no luck, about 3weeks ago i got a job at kfc, finally i have money to spend on herps, i'm enjoying it so far altho closing can be a bit of a pain

Congrats Hornet!

How the hell do you manage to do closings at KFC in town when there's no buses at all past 5? :shock:

dad picks me up, he was there are like 11:30 last nite and last week had to pick me up at 12:10

and kaotic, its pretty good there, nice people, work with a couple of hotties and a couple of cuties :lol:

lol yup, i been 4 it once and going again tomorrow, which reminds me, i gotta read the book

well done hornet, dont make the same mistake as i did and spend all your money as soon as you get it.
teach youself to save now and it will be easier later
.i wish i learned that early in life.
i still cant hold onto/save the cash, it runs through my hands like water
congrats and enjoy.
yes, yes i will have fries with that..
:) baz

Congrads Hornet.
Hopefully the place you work is different to the KFC in town here. Whenever I go in there to deliver their rolls, the floor is putrid. Bits of food everywhere and a slick layer of fat and grease. A few weeks ago, one of their staff slipped over while I was there. Enough to put me off KFC :(

i'm saving most as i have a big purchase at the end of the year, some central earless dragons and ctenophorus clayi, i'm gonna work as much as i can and spend as little as i can

will you tell me the 11 secrect herbs and spices???

the floor can be pretty bad at times but its cleaned multiple times a day but you cant help getting grease on the floor at times, but at the end of the night it all looks good again

lol, if i knew i wouldnt need to work there, i could just sell the recipie for some good cash

Re: RE: got myself a job...FINALLY

ssssnakeman said:
well done hornet, dont make the same mistake as i did and spend all your money as soon as you get it.
teach youself to save now and it will be easier later
.i wish i learned that early in life.
i still cant hold onto/save the cash, it runs through my hands like water
congrats and enjoy.
yes, yes i will have fries with that..
:) baz

Isnt it amazing how ya parents tell you that and ya laught at them, then when you get older and have kids you find yourself telling them the same thing, i really feel like my own um sometimes when talking to the kids :oops:

ahh ok, well we aint like that, it is cleaned every night so it looks good in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back