gotta love freebies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our neighbors gave us a 3x1x1 fishtank with stand and light cover :D I know this is off topic, but could I keep a Pink Tongued skink in there?

a lot of building places are more then happy to give stuff away because usualy they will have to toss it all you have to do is ask ans ask nicely. we got 1ton of river pebles for a mates front yard because the person who orded them ( difrnt person to my mate) got the wrong size and since they seemed to be loaded with cash they put the whole pile( my gess would be about 3 ton) out front with a sign saying free please take.

my sister scored a free tv because it was to heavy to hang on her friends wall ( no stud were they wanted it)
i scored a free holiday because a family friend won it but then found out they were actuly busy so i got it :)

I have scored a 4x2x2 tank with an Fx5 filter, a heap of fish, a big above ground pool to house my lacie, a smaller above ground pool which is my outdoor enclosure, a free 4ft pond, and the enclosures we have built have been made up of timber boxes that ppl have chucked out on the road, all we had to do was buy glass and paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back