graffiti

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally i love graffiti 'ART' but i hate tagging and just trashy meaningless scribble.

Here are some pics from the UK while i was living there. The first 2 are amazing, taking up the whole side of a double storey building.

IMG_3306.jpg

IMG_3304.jpg

These next ones are in a 'graffiti tunnel' in London. It is a disused underground tube tunnel. amazing work down there.

IMG_2724.jpg

A great Iguana
IMG_2705.jpg

IMG_2704.jpg

I spent thousands of dollars each year to clean my business property. Also my workers are called to clean up stone works all around the city.

This are private jobs, and paid by private owners of properties involved. This figures are not included in official reports showing damage costs to taxpayers.

Just imagine how nice would be if I and the other victims of grafiti crime can use this money to increase charity budgets.

I have police asking me to support young youth in need organizations all the time. They want me to help young people in trouble and help them to get good start in life.
Well thanks to graffiti cleaning expenses they are getting nothing. I paid my contributions to them in clean ups.

Instead we sent our charity funds to Blind children in North Rocks. They don't produce art on other people fences, and need it more.

So this so call unprivileged young people get nothing. Les money for them to buy spray cans.

Shame on you so call artists. As far as I know, proper artist buys his own canvas to paint on.
I don't recall Michelangelo to brake to Basilica, to paint last supper on the wall.

I spent thousands of dollars each year to clean my business property. Also my workers are called to clean up stone works all around the city.

This are private jobs, and paid by private owners of properties involved. This figures are not included in official reports showing damage costs to taxpayers.

Just imagine how nice would be if I and the other victims of grafiti crime can use this money to increase charity budgets.

I have police asking me to support young youth in need organizations all the time. They want me to help young people in trouble and help them to get good start in life.
Well thanks to graffiti cleaning expenses they are getting nothing. I paid my contributions to them in clean ups.

Instead we sent our charity funds to Blind children in North Rocks. They don't produce art on other people fences, and need it more.

So this so call unprivileged young people get nothing. Les money for them to buy spray cans.

Shame on you so call artists. As far as I know, proper artist buys his own canvas to paint on.
I don't recall Michelangelo to brake to Basilica, to paint last supper on the wall.
yeah i agree slatey. i mean, some of em look pretty good but doin it on some random place thats not yours is slack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back