Grand Final Poll

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHO WILL WIN THE AFL PREMIERSHIP CUP

• SYDNEY SWANS

Votes: 29 48.3%
  • WEST COAST EAGLES

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • WHATS A PREMIERSHIP CUP? (who cares no Victorian team is playing)

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • I HOPE IT'S A DRAW

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • THE UMPIRES (they always win)

Votes: 6 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
personally, I think that this is a popularity contest. so far, very few people ahve commented that the swans will win yet the poll has them smacking it. I know nothing about AFL other than that I support sydney. I have no idea who should win and I guess the fact that their last 4 games have resulted in a total difference of about 14 points really means that no one else does either. I think Sydney is more popular in the poll because there are more people on here from Sydney than Perth. as for the Queenslanders. Well, nuff said. I respect Shane Webke more than any other league player so I hope they win purely for his sake.

sorry guys but when you hear/think of the names the bulldogs have lost this year you should just about realise that when we get them all bak next year the bulldogs will be unstopable!

personally, I think that this is a popularity contest. so far, very few people ahve commented that the swans will win yet the poll has them smacking it. I know nothing about AFL other than that I support sydney. I have no idea who should win and I guess the fact that their last 4 games have resulted in a total difference of about 14 points really means that no one else does either. I think Sydney is more popular in the poll because there are more people on here from Sydney than Perth. as for the Queenslanders. Well, nuff said. I respect Shane Webke more than any other league player so I hope they win purely for his sake.

well said go swannies:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

swanes and broncos

put your money down

Swannies and broncos, swannies by 13 and broncos by 11

I reckon they should stop televising the crap and put something decent on TV if you want to watch sport then go to the actuall game or get foxtel so sick of seeing little fairies playing ping pong in little shorts.
We never get any good sports like boxing or anything because the tv is always packed full of crud

Goooooooooo Ssssswwwwaaannnnnssssssssss

Well, 63 points out but at least I got the right team!!!!!!!

*sigh* sucks to be a swans fan, lol just kidding its only fair that the eagles got it this time. Can't wait fot the broncos to get destroyed by storm :)

eagles deserved that one!
wat was the ironic thing they spoke about?
was it eagles won prelim last year by 4 then lost granny by four and
this yr lost prelim by 1 and won granny by 1!?
thats one hell of a coincidence!

Sydney should have one! Barry Hall played the worst game i have ever seen him play. Missed easy goals straight in front and only held one or two marks all day. His performance or lack of was the difference i feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back