Gravid Broad tails

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcAtterton

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just got home with my new additions of 6 Broad tailed geckos, 1 male and 5 females, when i first caught sight of them i was really happy to find that 4 of the 5 females are definately gravid. I told the owner and he was still happy to part with them so at the moment im quiet happy because 2 of the geckos look just about ready to drop, ive introduced them into their new enclosure, made it nice and dark and placed it in the quietest room in the house and left egg laying box in there for them, is there anything else i should be doing in the next few days to make sure they dont stress out too much or like i was thinking just leave them be for a week or so???

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

sounds like youve already got it covered, just leave em be and remember the most important thing, feed them, theyll love you for it :D

cheers mate,, thought i had it all covered,, just wanting to make sure i did cover all the bases because im really excited at the prospect of having baby broadies soon really without doing much work :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back