Great pic of bee

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eiroc

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Though I'd show you a pic that my friend just took using another great Canon SLR camera

Attachments

• bee.jpg
    bee.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 276
That is one very very very cool photo. Apart from the fact that it's of a bee, what amazing creatures, the layout with the web in the corner, etc, etc. Your friend should enter that in a photography comp.

very awsome, is he/she a professional? if not they should be, great eye. Any more great pics

Nah, just an every day person like you and I.

Tan & I have got a Canon 350D Digital SLR, and he used the 400D. They're not cheap for a domestic camera, but they make it incredibly easy to take professional looking photos. All you need is a bit of imgaination and sometimes a lot of luck and you'll end up with a collection that will be hard to separate good ones from bad ones.

Lovin it... that is a good photo - I have a bee photo as my wallpaer at the mo - they're actually incredibly photogenic animals!

that is such a good pic

but dam it! i am almost poking a hole in the screen each time i see your avatar Eiroc!
lol

that is such a good pic

but dam it! i am almost poking a hole in the screen each time i see your avatar Eiroc!
lol

Just rying to keep you on your toes!

Trust me if I could make it a snake or scorpian, I'd change it just for you.

What about this one?
IMG_2186-Medium.jpg

WOW :shock: i love the bee pics!!! so good :D i agree you should enter it into a photography contest! and offer it to national geo etc etc ive done that a few times, never really won though lol :rolleyes:

What friend....you don't have any friends:twisted:....:lol:nice pic....and as for that avatar:x

Should point out that my shot is actually hover flies, mating...

My brother reckens with second picture that you pinned the 2 bees to a background and then took the photo.

Well your brother "reckens" wrong, not only are they not pinned to a background, but they are not bees, they are hover flies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back