Great site

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lplater

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Ive been a member for a few years and unbeknown to me i was due for renewal and in that 24hr period i voiced my oppinion(on an unrelated matter)and was given a good flamming not by members but also a mod and so i take this opportunity to say as much as i love the hobby i will never give it up, and i urge new commers to enjoy the hobby and love the reps for the beutiful fascinating animal they are and have a thick skin as you will cop plenty of sarcasm ,but also a great deal of advise. Because i dont have the time to show my face at shows and am not smart enough to work cameras and computors doesnt make me any less knowledgeable (kids stay in school) so i think it is time i took a large step away from the hobbie and stick to myself and enjoy the odd seller or buyer and keep my future breeding prospects to myself.
(and that is why most oldhands are giving the game away)
But stick with it as ther is an abundent supply of knowledge and great advice to recieve from the people on this site
cheers and many happy hers Lplater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back