Great Whites off Newcastle

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:cry: I was expecting a pair of white pointers:shock:

that is so amazing.
they are the most interesting creature imo.
your friend was lucky to have got to be that close to them!

I saw them tagging them on Today tonight a while ago of Stockton beach.
Someone paddled out on a surfboard and dropped in the fishing line and another reeled them in and tagged them.
Beautiful creatures.
Don't let that put you off.You swam there before you knew they were there so what's the difference??
Probably swam with them at every other beach and never knew they were there.
I think you have more chance of having a car accident on the way there then being bitten. :)

I love sharks (not when i am swimming), great whites are just amazing animals. Would love to go to seal island and watch them in their feeding frenzy jumping out the water.

Thanks Gillsy. Hope they weren't heading to the Gold Coast

yeah there are plenty around but i have never seen them myself. I do a bit of spearfishing just south of stockton.

Got told by a mate one day that he always invites me to go spearing with him cause if there is 2 of us then he ony have 50% chance of getting bitten by a shark - thanks mate nice to feel wanted

Great photos too

being a spearfisherman i swim with alot biggest one ive swam with down south would of been a 7 - 8 foot waler in northern nsw

"Always swim with company. That way it doesn't matter if you can't outswim the shark, all you have to do is outswim your mate"

hahah yeah philk if you see a shark atack your mate preferable with a big object sacrafice him so you can exscape hahaha or spend 6 0 0 and buy a shark shield

hahah yeah philk if you see a shark atack your mate preferable with a big object sacrafice him so you can exscape hahaha or spend 6 0 0 and buy a shark shield
cant you buy guns cheaper than that? if not your not looking hard enough

Wow, great photos! They are certainly beautiful creatures.

However, I just looked up the Mako Shark on google images and I think that proves why I'm scared of the ocean :|:|:|
I clicked off the page and then I was too scared to click back on LOL
Also, Lol at myself for looking behind me and around my room to check theres no sharks! :|:p

(All the shark hunting photos I saw on google are disgraceful!! :evil:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back