Green frog climbs the food chain

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh the horror, how could you stand there and not stop it ;) :lol:

Thats not the first pic iv seen where a GTF has mistaken a snake for an oversize worm, its actually more common than you would think

ha funny stuff ....

i watched a docu called "almighty amphibians" the other day and was amazed to see how big Goliath Frogs can get ....

I sorry but i disagree you would'nt go out and stop the snake eating the frog and as much as i love snakes and would never hurt them the strongest won this time!!

I sorry but i disagree you would'nt go out and stop the snake eating the frog and as much as i love snakes and would never hurt them the strongest won this time!!

I'm pretty sure cris and geckoman are being sarcastic - you were obviously lucky enough to have missed the mildly amusing post about a scrubby vs a joey.

Ideally someone would have grabbed the frog and fed it to a larger snake, before the nutrients from the first snake were wasted on the frog.

Once I had a common tree snake regurgitate a live green tree frog, over an hour after it was swallowed. The frog suffered skin burns, bleaching and had cute little teeth rows up its back and belly, but survived and was released after about 2 months recovery. What goes around comes around I s'pose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back