Green head

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trimeresurus

A couple pics of my juvei GTP going through his colour change, he looks funny with an almost solid green head and the rest still mostly yellow. I'll be making a thread of the whole process once he's done for those that are interested.

332ph1u.png

4lk0og.png

125l1nb.png

These pictures were taken while he was close to shedding, this is why he's so wrinkly in some places

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't honestly believe that first photo does the subject justice. I definitely think a closer shot would be better. Fantastic looking snake though :)

The colour change "generally" happens around 9 months/90 gram stage but this is not a hard and fast rule b4 someone jumps on me. solar 17

I don't honestly believe that first photo does the subject justice. I definitely think a closer shot would be better. Fantastic looking snake though :)

I agree, very nice!

Its great to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clicks on thread, looks at first photo, sees first response........... Niceeeeeee. :)

Grow up guys, honestly.

Beautiful little animal though, congratulations.

A big fan of the gtp on my wish list luv the fiestyness ( if that's even a word lol )
the colour and size
Very cool pics

A big fan of the gtp on my wish list luv the fiestyness ( if that's even a word lol )
the colour and size
Very cool pics

They are great snakes, haven't met many fiesty ones though, a bit of a misconception there. They can have crazy feed responses after dark and will try and eat anything that moves but they're generally easily handled.

Only going by what I've read and been told that they are aggresive never own one have to test that theory one day tho

Only going by what I've read and been told that they are aggresive never own one have to test that theory one day tho

The main people that say they're aggressive are the ones that have no idea about em. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back