Green Tree Frog tadpoles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IS there lisencing on Green tree frogs in NSW or QLD?

I am not sure myself

Noxious- you can contact dealers and sell to them, or apply yourself for a dealers licence.

Some other people recently did the same thing.

And Doofin- good luck!

Adding a Picture

Trying to add some pictures of my frogs,
hope this works:

IMG_3742 frogs.jpg

Yeah, Me too. It's quite difficult getting hold of frogs out here in the sticks.

I have had quite a few people asking about freighting frogs around???
I had never heard of this.....Has anyone ever done it before??? How did you go about constructing a package to be sent???????

Not sure. Im sure it could be done! Lizards, snakes, and turtles can be frieghted, why not frogs?!

Maybe just look it up on google? Ask some other people with frogs. Maybe a container with a small amount of water in the bottom and wet towls? Id be keep to take A HEAP of them off you if you still had them but im in Brisbane.

if maybe all us brissy ppl got together we could get a whole heap shipped up at the same time cause i want some too
kylie

If they are air freighted there is no reason why you couldnt place them in a container with damp towels.

I lve 5 mins from Brissy airport and would be interested in Getting some aswell...Maybe we could work something out?

yeah that sounds like a plan, you could pick them up and then hand em out at the bbq, lol, how much was he selling them for, im interested in about 3 or 4
kylie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back