Green tree snake help.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamkiller

Reaction score
Picking up my son from High school thisafternoon when I noticed a bunch of girls standing around a snake, they said they threw a rock at it to check if it was alive... ( yea i couldnt figure that out either)
anyway I picked it up and bought it home, it appears to be disorientated but is well and truly alive, is there someone here who is willing to and qualified to care for it untill it can be released again? if id have left it there it would have been killed for sure. Im in the rochedale area

Contact 1300ANIMAL (RSPCA), Wildcare, or the Currumbin Wildlife Hospital - 55340813. Or even your local vet if they are comfortable with wildlife and/or snakes.

I'm surprised no1 ( by no1 I mean the people who do no wrong)has jumped up and down telling u how wrong it is to handle a wild snake.
good on ya for looking out for it

Looks like they must be all out living their perfect lives lol

I would assume the fact that she could identify the snake has stopped people from commenting about it.
You will find most times people get annoyed about it is in the please id this potentially deadly snake im holding because I have no idea.
And I do hope you stood and threw rocks at the girls to make sure they were ok as well.... seems logical.

I have seen other threads whr the snake was moved for its own benefit and person who started the thread knew what snake it was.actually there was 1 started just recently whr the guy moved a 9foot carpet from the side of a road. Some interesting comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back