Greetings from the Great Lakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gekkocha

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
I am newly registered. I've been looking in on this forum for a while, enjoying the pics and looking for info on morelia. I am a high school teacher in Bangor, Michigan (a small rural town in the midwest USA)

Keeping carpets has proven to be a rather addicting hobby. I started with one animal about three and a half years ago and now have a dozen with arrangements for several more in the works. Most of my collection is young stock that is several years from maturity, but I do hope to breed them eventually. Mostly I keep jungles, but I have a couple of coastals and a few diamond crosses as well. I'm not a big fan of hybridizing so when I do get to breeding them I fully intend to keep the different types separate.

I am still picking up on some of the lingo you Aussies use, and get a bit lost when you refer to locality data, but it's fun, and I hope to learn more about keeping by being here on the forum.

Hi and welcome! I'm new too and just loving it here, I hope you will too... I think these forums are almost as addictive as keeping pythons!!
When you get a chance please post some pics of your collection, I'd love to see them :)

cheers
Cat

welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your stay, we are a friendly bunch

welcome to Aps,

its good to see another seppo member.

Donk

g'day mate, welcome aboard. Gota get some pics up for us :D WE ALL like pics.

Just make sure you resize them :wink: or ya get attacked :lol:

Eeyo mate,

good to have ya!!
I'm with snakes4me2 , Pictures plz !!! :D

To Cathy : Snakes and a place to talk about em always mix very very very well :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back