Greetings from the Netherlands

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brabant

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am Gijs, I am from the Netherlands (for those who don't know it: it's a small country in Europe). So please forgive me for my bad grammar

I stumbled into this forum when I was looking for information about Ctenophorus nuchalis.
I am glad I found this forum, because I am crazy about snakes and I wanted to explore Australia's wildlife for a while.
I mainly have ball pythons, and some different African, American and Asian snakes. Australian spiecies will follow soon, starting with a pair of M. bredli.

But,..... the reason I was searching the internet is because I am looking for some Ctenophorus nuchalis, is there anyone here who can direct me to someone outside Australia who breads them or at least keeps them?
I believe they are quite common in the Australian reptile hobby, but I didn't find them yet in Europe.
Australia is a European reptile keepers dream, because you have so mutch cool stuff and we cant have any of it....:(

I can't wait to see all the beautifull animals you guys have in your collection.

Last edited:
G'day, welcome to the site. I could put some pics of my bredli up if you like.
I've got no idea of who breeds central netteds out of australia.. but they're a nice little dragon :)
Hope you can find em.

Welcome to you.......the Dutch are such lovely people, and they always wear Orange in their sporting events...the great Dutch Bank ING is well established in this country....All happiness to you

Hi and welcome.If I could move to Europe I would, just so I could have a red tail Boa they sweet!, and there morphs are out standing!

@snakeman: I would love to see your bredli's. I hope to get M.bredli and M.spilota spilota in the comming years.

@sesa-sayin: yep, that's us, the crazy orange people.... We appreciate a good party. :p

@Jarros: Ha ha, true.... we do have access to a lot of other cool stuff from around the world.
And however Australia has awsome wildlife,.... my girlfriend is terrified of spiders, so it's better we stay in our little, cold and rainy Holland....;)

Hi nice to see some one from the netherlands on here =] my grandfather was Dutch =] would love to learn the language as I still have many relatives over there.

Welcome to the forum, Gijs.

My mother spent two or three years living in the Netherlands and I visited her there once. I loved my stay and came home with a bad addiction to poffertjes. :D

Ha ha, poffertjes.... I love them.
Most people who come to the Netherlands remember something else they tried here.;)

Hi unfornatly we are not allowed to keep any of those here ball pythons, and some different African, American and Asian snakes thanks to our extra tough customs and quarantine laws though your sure to find out all about australian snakes here or just ask someone will help you out

@snakeman: I would love to see your bredli's. I hope to get M.bredli and M.spilota spilota in the comming years.
Ask and you shall receive-
P7270040.jpg
P7270045.jpg
P7270041.jpg
P7250036.jpg
P7250032.jpg

Nice ! ! !

I really love Bredli's, they are (next to diamond pythons) the most beautifull Morelia's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back