GTF Happy Hour!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

instar

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
:D whoohoo! Go Freddo!
amplexus2.jpg

amplexus.jpg

Yes Dicco they are mating, they arnt called TREE FROGS for nuthin! Lol :D Frogs youve seen mating in the water are, well, NOT tree frogs, although tree frogs might decide to get groovy in the spa! :lol:

Lol and that dog up behind the other "dancing" is just being affectionate. lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

"yes sweetheart, the doggys are playing leapfrog" :lol:

well looks like he's giving a good doggy style. man i'm trying to get some ay to start a bit of a breeding thing round my place. would love to have them back here again. they have moved like 2 subburbs over.

Chez, provided they are both sexually mature enough, she should lay eggs within 10-12 days.
she will head to the water but sometimes not right in it. They squirt the eggs out with such force they can land up to a meter away! lol Of course they aim to deposit in the water. Ill be readying a taddy tub or two just in case. once the eggs have hatched (depends on water temp how long) Ill remove them, in the water, just scoop with a cup, to the taddy tubs.
There only just old enough to do the biz, so there may or not, be fertile eggs. Have to wait n see!
wish me luck. :D

Wish you luck mate. Its been pouring rain on and off all day here. One of the males is going right off every time I play the Kermsong on my Media Player. The other one isn't responding. The two big fat girls are just sitting there like big slugs! LOL!! Wish they'd start mating. Can't see the little nuptial pads yet. Well, they are there, but still a very light colour.

do they only lay when it rains? thats the only time i ever find eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back