Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats and good luck, Adam. Here's a action photo of ours!!!

We think we might have an albino tadpole, not sure though??? Any one ever heard of one?

Attachments

• Camera 215.jpg
    Camera 215.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 30
Yeah thanx!!!!Never heard of an albino, would be awesome to see!!!!!!!!

So all need is a 1 foot tank, water, heat mat, uv, rocks and thats it for 2 red eyes ?

2 foot tank would a little more ideal but that would be sufficent to keep the little guys yep! With a 2 footer you have more room for a few plants and rocks and so forth. Check out Adandiluvsmyreptiles gallery for some idea's. We are one and the same people.

Thanx dee4. Go to Gallery on the top bar the personal galleries.

LOL!!!
i thought it said gtP as in the python, not frogs, LOL
i was thinking something along the lines of "YOUR DAUGHTER IS ******* RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

embarased!

LOL!

BTW i * nothing, just empty space

HAHAHAH just 1 to many ales my friend. Copied the wrong link.oooppps se daysee

Dat's cool dee!!!! I wish my kids were rich enough to have GTP's tooo LOL it's cool Oxy.!!!

Speaking of Frogs I have to go feed my 65 billion frogs and change some plants too, see ya's all at midnite!!! LOL

Congrats and good luck, Adam. Here's a action photo of ours!!!

We think we might have an albino tadpole, not sure though??? Any one ever heard of one?

we have several around our house, in a small freshwater spring, beutiful white tadpoles, which turn into very strange but extremely good looking froggies!:D
although these are not albino, just naturally white ones, but i have heard about actual albinos:lol:

yes u need one repz

i think it is the same as a reptile licence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back