Gtp hatchies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solar 17

These hatchies are now 10 weeks old and had a shed and 6-7 unassisted feeds and as you only normally see them on a perch l thought l would show them on the ground....cheers solar 17 [baden]

Attachments

• gtp 2.jpg
    gtp 2.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 430
  • gtp x1.jpg
    gtp x1.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 356
they are so beautiful:shock:. green tree python have been my dream python every since i was 8:D.

hey hey Baden

they look beautiful cant wait to see them after the colour change, oh are these by any chance offspring of the GTP's we discussed??

Great to see mate how many did you get??

Well it would seen that if they're not perching perhaps those GTPs are broken? I reckon you should give em to me and buy yourself some new ones aye, I'll dispose of them....

Well it would seen that if they're not perching perhaps those GTPs are broken? I reckon you should give em to me and buy yourself some new ones aye, I'll dispose of them....

no i dont think disposing is the answer at all..... Come on disaster just cause they dont perch dont mean they need getting rid of

but i do run a perching school for Verticly challenged GTP's soooooo what i propose is you give them to me untill such time as i can teach them to perch properly hehehehehe

i can teach them tricks if u want to give them to me????
lol

aahh yellow, my second favorite color next to green.

There is something wrong with them they arnt green!!!! must be sick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back