Gtp hatchies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another pic of one we call "halo" because of the markings on his head...cheers solar 17 [Baden]

Attachments

• gtp 3.jpg
    gtp 3.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 108
awesome chondries

Awesome species!! i hav a friend looking into buying one. are they for sale? and how much?;)

I Got One !!!!!!!

Yippee.................just got home with one of these little ones, thanks so much Solar for all your help and advise, can't believe how lucky I was to get one. Has to be the best $2500 I have every spent.

Yippee.................just got home with one of these little ones, thanks so much Solar for all your help and advise, can't believe how lucky I was to get one. Has to be the best $2500 I have every spent.

So where did you say you lived again????:lol:

WOW they are soooooooo cute. One of the best Aussie snakes imo

Anyway Dave I think we should go half with the prize since your crowbar is broken and I have a chainsaw and we all know they are much quieter hehe :)

So where did you say you lived again????:lol:

you bring the sack I bring the crowbar :)

WOW they are soooooooo cute. One of the best Aussie snakes imo

Anyway Dave I think we should go half with the prize since your crowbar is broken and I have a chainsaw and we all know they are much quieter hehe :)

The only problems with the above ideas.... They won't be legit... AND YOU CAN'T SPLIT A PYTHON IN THIRDS, LIKE A CAKE!!!! :?:p:p:p:lol::lol::lol::lol::D

they look awesome

ive always wanted a yellow GTP and the hatchies look even cuter!
is this the first clutch u have had?

I am now the proud owner of one of these great little guys / gals and the information i was given at the time of purchase and the offer of no problem is too small is very re-assuring......very happy camper [thanks solar]....ps plus a guided tour

they look like they were coloured in with a hi-lighter texta. Lol
Wish they stayed like that.

Ohh..:|
They are some DAMN fine GTP's.
I love seeing pics when theyve moved fromt he red/yellow phase and hitting the green stages of manhood:)
Thanks fgor posting:)
Ben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back