GTP pic

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kr0nick

Reaction score
Hey all just thought I would throw up A pic of my little GTP that I took this morning.
I hope CHONDRO09 and DanNG see this to note the green change :)
20120324_002.jpg
He started off going A dark green but it is lightening up now, And his dark markings haven't changed yet so I wonder what colour that will go. I think he will be seven months old at the end of this month :)

Ohhhhh that is one lil beauty. I luv it's Pattern. Sooooo jealous and think I'm ready for one ;) put some more pics up luv gtp!!!!!!

:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D thanks all. I Am definitely proud of him and sorry fangs no more except this one.

Nice work mate, looking good! Here is his sibling freshly shed and hungry!!!
c094756e-7d34-0a1c.jpg

WOW!
Lol defiantly hungry haha, And alot bigger then my fella. I wonder if he will go green the whole way around like yours DanNG

Yeh.. They move quick when they are hungry! Lol
Be interesting to see how they will turn out, I think my lil guy is getting some Blue markings near his nose and back of his head - and couple of white scales on his back.
I need to make a bigger enclosure for him ASAP

Yeh I was wondering what the darker patterns would turn out to look like,
I have no other colour other then green and yellow ATM but am hanging out for some sign of colour in the markings :).
And yeh lol I think I will make A 3x2x2 ply enclosure with contact paper before winter hit's as it's cooling down A fair bit atm and I think QLD will be in for A cold winter lol.
Then again I Am saving for A dedicated GTP enclosure from Stein Enclosures or building my own "natural" type enclosure but the quality would be nowhere near as nice.
Anyway man loving your GTP, Gives me an idea of what my guy will look like in A few months.

Looks good mate! Both of them.

Cheers Brenton

Looking good guys, dan you must be feeding your guy well very green reminds me very much of his dad, well done, i will have some more of that clutch that i held back for sale if anyone is intetested

Ooo the dark head? how did that turn out Daniel

I currently house my GTP's in a URS tank with Kritter bark a few fake plants and 2 very unatural white pipe for perches. I asked the breeder about using a waterfall and live plants and was told in no way should I do this. I would have thought it would help with humidity and look much nicer.
How do other ppl house them (pics please)

Hey David, Both mine and DanNG GTP were born in september 2011, So that would make them 7 months old if I am not mistaken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back