Hahahahahaha & Hahahahahaha & more Hahahahahaha

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heelssss

Reaction score
Ok my ribs and gut are so sore from laughing all day, i feel like I've been doing sit ups for the past 8hrs. I ditched worked today and went to the 4x4 & camping expo in rose hill racecourse today. While eating a bacon n egg roll I strolled through checking out all the stalls, until this lady shove aplastic funnel in my face and said have you experience the "SHEWEE"?

Please check this out - www.shewee.com

Now I ask - ***?????? Hahahhhhahah and. Hahahahahaha, Traffic jams!!!!!

Ok I'm stuck on the f3 luckily I've got my wee-gina with me!!!!!!!!!! So so so wrong on so many levels!

You may laugh but had I known about this my shoes could've stayed dry on many occassions!

i understand the need for a female version, but whats with the male version......

If you think that's funny...look up the mooncup...I laughed for days with my roomie reading people's testimonials on the site.

Especially with the "no more awkward moments at your friends house, just rinse it out!"
Ewwww. You'll never look at your bathroom sink the same.

Last edited:
If you think that's funny...look up the mooncup...I laughed for days with my roomie reading people's testimonials on the site.

Especially with the "no more awkward moments at your friends house, just rinse it out!"

i had to look OMG hhahahaa i luved this one ----- Words cannot express my delight. Even if I didn't care one iota about environmental issues, I would still get this. It simply DOES NOT LEAK. Once I was brave enough to completely cut off the stem, I had ZERO problems using this from day one of my period to the end. Next month, I'm sleeping in the nude on white sheets - just because I can!

Yuckie......dont sit down :shock: :oops:

I just had to look up the moon cup too. Thats gross. The testimonial that popped up was "Never before have I looked forward to my period." Like, really? Someone could do with some excitement in their life...

what i dont get is the people that buy these freaky gadgets/thingys and all these ladies were actually listening to the info given out from the wee-gina lady lol all i can imagine are wet fingers ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

One of the testimonials I read a year ago was she'd never felt so in touch with her body now she can "see" what's happening. HAHAHA I just picture someone starring in a toilet cubical. Hahahaha

Ahhh. So funny. So nasty.

Hmmm... when it says it fits into your pocket... is that when it's full as well?

J :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back