Hahahahahaha & Hahahahahaha & more Hahahahahaha

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...... So women are now tring to take one of mans rights away "the right to stand up to pee" ? Hey why not, you want the world sweetheart its yours, just dont come to us complaining there is a spider in the lounge room.

That is all..

LOL...... So women are now tring to take one of mans rights away "the right to stand up to pee" ? Hey why not, you want the world sweetheart its yours, just dont come to us complaining there is a spider in the lounge room.

That is all..

Haha I think the majority of us are more freaked out with cockroaches. But bugger that you men can have ur rights to the standing in the loo as long as u kill the roaches for us all :p

That is all..

Sorry but remember this when you're whinging about having to find a rest stop for a girl to pee one day. Wouldn't wanna take away your "rights" after all

Not sure biological function is a right?

That is all..

Lol......... I remove the spiders from my house/place of work sweetheart.
There goes another mans rights.
That is all.

I am sitting here with my mouth open................in shock................

Have a look on the sheewee site at the photographs if sheewee - inal there are photographs of women using a 'female urinal' OMG is all I can say...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back