"Happy Father's Day"

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
peterescue said:
Maybe its because I am a father and its the most joyous thing I ever done in my entire life.

Beautiful to hear!!

From me to , Happy father's day for all our Dad's here. I hope you get spoilt. Me and my kids are working on my hubby's present and dinner today while he is out. It's nice to have a day to have a good exuse to thank all those wonderful fathers.

Gotta agree with Pete on this one! They can be a headache sometimes, but worth every painfully acquired grey hair! Love my boy to bits! :) I had my father's day last week 'cause I don't have him this weekend - it's all good! ;-)

My dad recently moved house and didn't bother to tell me where he went :roll: Happy fathers day to all of you who know where your dads are!!

:(Sdaiji, that is sad
:gives Sdaji's dad a bad look: :?

I'm sorry to hear that, I don't have a good relationship with my dad either at all. It's not nice, as much as you don't want to care, I think what our father's think of us still matters into adulthood, don't know why :(

Nome, yeah, it is sad, but I've pretty much come to terms with it. On the occasions when I do see my dad, we get on really well though. Weird stuff!

Anyway, probably best not to get too much into this line of conversation on this forum!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL

Daddy, I love you
For all that you do.
I'll kiss you and hug you
'Cause you love me, too.
You feed me and need me
To teach you to play,
So smile 'cause I love you
On this Father's Day.

Today is your day
The day for you to shine
The day for you to be recongized
Happy Father's Day

Thank you, Dad
For always being there for me
For being the best dad ever
For loving me unconditionally
Happy Father's Day

You are the greatest
And I thought you should know
How much you mean to me
And how you always put a smile on my face
Happy Father's Day

It's only one day for you
But, just to let you know
You deserve a Fathers day, everyday
You are the most wonderful dad anyone could have.

PK :)

Yes, Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's on APS!! Dave's Dad and mine are gone now, so we don't have the chance to say it to them anymore, but we still think of them eh? Cheers Cheryl

Happy Fathers day Dads!!!!!!!!!!!!.................Expo today :D :D :D :D :D

Happy fathers day to all the full time and part time daddies who frequent this site...........Just gave razza his brunch of bacon and eggs.........hehehe......and all four of six kids jumped all over him in bed...........hehehehe.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back