"Happy Father's Day"

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trader

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
:D ...with Father's Day just around the corner, I would like to take this opportunity to wish all the fathers, dads, etc a wonderful, relaxing Father's Day with your loved ones. :wink:

All the best, Jude

Greg said:
Gotta be in the city by 8:30am on Sunday Judy for the conference. No breakfast in bed this year. :( Greg

Hi Greg, Did you have a good trip back home with Ethan?? Great to meet you last weekend! :D U R lucky you are going to the conference, hope there is huge crowd! have fun. :wink:

Jude

Happy Daddy Day all you daddys!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey brodes you are a daddy.....what are your herps getting you this year?
;)

I dont have any kids....well, none that i know of!!! :shock: :wink:

I'm working on being a dad......does that count???? :lol: :lol:

Thank you Jude
I will enjoy the day. I hope mrs Slatey will find time to cook my faworite meel.
It is cramped cawliflower. If I only know how to spel it.

Thanks Jude, likewise have a great day aps dad's ! :wink:

trader said:
Hi Greg, Did you have a good trip back home with Ethan?? Great to meet you last weekend!

We did have a good trip back Jude, though it rained most of the way.
It was good to meet you and Daavid as well.

Cheers, Greg.

p.s. see I look nothing like my avatar, well almost nothing like it...... :shock:

Greg said:
p.s. see I look nothing like my avatar, well almost nothing like it...... :shock:

No not at all! You and Ethan are 2 handsome dudes :wink: Like father like son.

Take care, Jude

I chose to not know about the offspring i have produced. :D keeps the money in my pocket :twisted:

Thats the most stupid remark I have heard/read for a long time. Maybe its because I am a father and its the most joyous thing I ever done in my entire life.

Well firstly pete what i wrote should be read as i intended it to be read... AS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!! if it offends u that much i'll get rid of it. geezzz

I qualified what I wrote so take it as you like. If it offends u that much i'll get rid of it. geezzz

Ooh, My pinktongues are out and looking for food.

ps. I actually know blokes like that so Its nice to know your not one of them.
oh yeah Hahaha very fummy. Im a bit slow sometimes. Frif=day, long day. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back