Has anyone paid for frogs and never got them?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

froggy

Not so new Member
Reaction score
i'm going to put money in someone's account for a couple of frogs, has anyone ever not got the frogs they paid for????
and is it legal to post them????????
froggy:oops:

post them??????
i certainly would NOT post frogs....and i wouldnt buy of someone who POSTS frogs.

i'm going to put money in someone's account for a couple of frogs, has anyone ever not got the frogs they paid for????

It is illegal to post any animal other than Bees, Leeches and silkworms. Even then they must be specially labelled and conditions must be followed.

IsK

i will sell you 2 frogs with postage to Melbourne, Next day delivery
they haven't told me yet where they are from.
GTF's maybe it does mean freighting like by AAE???

Last edited:
oh, thats pretty dodgy then. R they on licence or are they a species u dont need a licence for in vic?

Green tree frogs,, basic lic... just sounds a bit funny..
i only had frogs for a few weeks, didn't think it was legal....
well i will delete that message then...
i also got a photo of the frog and its on what looks like bird seeds, sunflower seeds, how can i put the pic up here so u can see it?
i'm not bagging this person at, but i just like to check out things, better to be safe than sorry..

underneath the box were u type ur messages u can click go advanced which gives u the option to attach photos.

gtf by mail

I recieved 6 green tree frogs through australia post from adelaide approximately 4 years ago and there were no hassles at all .
As long as they are posted on a monday or tuesday to make sure they dont get stuck in the post office over the weekend.
These were baby frogs .
If they are adults I would use Aust. Air Express.

Last edited:
i will try to post this photo

ok i here is the photo i hope lol
is it just a wild frog???? looks like its just outside with the bird seed and dirt ????????

Attachments

• tree frog.jpg
    tree frog.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 118
next day delivery they say,, don't know if its male or female Jean?
well 6 juvs by post it must be done then..

Ask him about licences and stuff. Where abouts r u from Froggy u will probably need a licence to keep him wont u?

i have got my licence already got it a few months before i got my first frog.

I have heard of bugs in the system before lol but frogs in the post you could have them sent from any where, if that is the case, thats sound,s a bit werid i don,t think the rspca would be into that.And if you don,t get your frogs well, i posted them .Hey it is Easter maybe fredos are ok

I've heard of several frog breeders mailing them through Australia Post Express Mail. So this guy isn't the only one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back