Hatchie gtp

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solar 17

Hi there.."uno" is now 3 months old, he was born 10.2 grams and now weighs 17 grams after [11] feeds [3 day old pinkie mice] and two sheds / sloughs, he eats every [6] days and is thriving and is very inquisitive...cheers solar 17 [Baden]......ps..for those interested every 6-8 weeks l will post an update on "uno's progression.....

Attachments

• UNO11209A.jpg
    UNO11209A.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 614
Uno

gorgeous little gtp. Lucky you for being able to afford one. Hey do you hold him at all?? Are they really that fragile?? So expensive to not be able to hold them at all.

Adorable solar17,their actually alot smaller than i expected.Very nice indeed.

Gtp Hatchie [uno]

Hi there. yes l do handle them, often they looking around their enclosure floor, then l will pick them up, what l don't do is take them off their perch as their tail is often wrapped two or three times around their perch....cheers solar 17 [Baden]

shes beatuifl. mine arrives on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovely snakes indeed. i hope in time i can afford one:?.do they bite much? especially being jeuvinels and all.

Very nice mate. They are great looking snakes

Solar breeds his own and has beautiful GTP's :)
Im definetly getting myself a pair of these very soon.

very cute solar

Ive heard gtps need a specific enviornment, how do you provide the right condicions, for gtp hatches?????? do you still have to mist there enclosure (click clack) with water ??
am looking for a book and info on keeping gtps, if any one could share there knowledge it would be appreciated

cheers
jules

very cute solar

Ive heard gtps need a specific enviornment, how do you provide the right condicions, for gtp hatches?????? do you still have to mist there enclosure (click clack) with water ??
am looking for a book and info on keeping gtps, if any one could share there knowledge it would be appreciated

cheers
jules

Buy the more complete chondro.

ok, so if i was wanting one of those gorgeous little things he breeds how much would I be up for??

very cute solar

cheers
jules

Definetly get a copy of The More Complete Chondro, has everything you need to know plus a great deal more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back