Hatchie gtp

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks guys

now i just have to locate a copy of the more complete chondro in brisbane, any ideas?????

This is Uno's sibling, Ophidian - got him yesterday! He's happy being handled, not even interested in being nippy :) As Solar said, the only time you can really handle them is when they volenteer to get off their perch, but as tempting as it is to carry him round 24/7, I'm keeping myself limited to 5 mins once a day.

DSCF7776-s.jpg

gtp hatchies [sizes]

Ozzie Python....GTP hatchies vary in weight from 9 to 12 grams as a general rule....cheers solar 17 [Baden]

gtp [hatchie] update

[UNO] AS WE CALL HIM / HER IS NOW [7] MONTHS OLD, WIEGHS [54] GRAMS AND HAS HAD [5] SHEDS / SLOUGHS HAS EATEN [30] TIMES] [NEVER REFUSED A FEED] . HE/SHE HAS BEEN FED EVERY SIX DAYS AND AT PRESENT IS EATING VERY LARGE VELVET/FUZZIE MICE ....CHEERS SOLAR 17 [BADEN] ....PS FOR THOSE INTERESTED HE,S KEPT IN A 20 LITRE CONTAINER AND THE PERCHES ARE 10MM KNITTING NEEDLES
3586424173_1916cd5b6d.jpg

How long ????

Hi Sandee.."UNO" is now 43 cm long....and growing like a weed and boy can "UNO" eat at feed time he/ she comes chasing for food and just loves fresh-killed large velvet mice...cheers Solar 17 [Baden]

They are very nice looking greens mate

Hello!

I'm a new member. My name's Cook . I'm live in Thailand. I like reptiles very much especially snakes. In Thailand have many beautiful snake. For example pit viper, python, cobra.I will post my beautiful snake. Good bye.

Awesome looking gtp baden thanks for sharing he/shes looking better and better with every update :)

"Uno" is still with me and weighs approx. 900 grams.
l just tried to get a pic but no joy so l will post one in the next few days.
........solar 17(Baden)

Very tiny Baden but we all like seeing GTP pics they seem to be a APS community favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back