Hatching N. asper.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Had this one poking it's head out this arvo, is just out fully now. My first asper for the season, Im stoked :D.

P1220844.JPG

P1220856.JPG

Last edited:
congrats mate I got my first ever Levis hatchie this season, Have two hatched so far with hopefully more about to hatch and some stellatus eggs in the incubator as well :)

Stellatus are pretty cool, wouldn't mind a few actually :). I've got a heap of levis, lol, can't stop them laying, they are great little geck's though, the ones in my living room are very interactive of a night. I can't wait for more of these asper eggs to hatch, they're so big and 'jabba the hut' looking compared to the levis.

Congrats Rednut,

Good luck on the rest of the eggs,...

Pic 2 looks a bit like a bubba Hippo :p lol

It's pretty confused about life in general atm I think, lmfao. The mother is a particularly doughy specimen, so it wouldn't amaze me if these babies were calm to the point of missing a chromosome...

I didn't take the pics, that credit goes elsewhere :)

So it's hand me down genetics of not being to bright suggests it's career as a lab test animal is pretty minimal then ;)

Yeah, I don't think these are gonna pass any employability tests any time soon, lol. The mum ignores anything else if you have a pair of tweezers with a roach in them, there could be a circus in the background with all the lights on, but if you have that roach she's got her blinkers on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back