Hatchling Cape York Macs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Basssman

Reaction score
Here is a pic i took last week of some of my Cape York Spotteds (Bigguy's line) just after hatching,

re Hatchling

Hi Byup,great hatchies,which mac here is from coen and which one is from bigguy and shanes ozz, :D

I think hes asking which is a cooktown which is a coen.?

re Hatchling

The ones from bigguy are from cooktown from what he told me and one of those is from coen and thats a lot of mileage in between,its interesting to me anyway that they look so similar.Youknow i get the well they are crosses and all that,one i saw aboriginals handling on a tv show at laura looked similar.They are called brentonoloughloni by hoser with the type from coen and also called blondes and cape yorks,apparently found south through parts of cape york peninsular to southern areas around atherton tableland and down to areas such as georgetown.Ha HA sorry to confuse you byup, i get the dont call them cape yorks from bigguy they are blondes and the others further up the cape are crosses.They seem to be anteresia maculosus subspecies,anyway that my view some one out there must have more imformation. :D

re Hatchling

Dont think ime having a go at bigguys macs Byup ive got two of them and they are very nice animals,i just think this sub species is interesting and want to find out more,and there is a few guys up north might know a few things about them. :D

I know what u are saying zulu there certainly are some awsome spotteds out there :lol:

re Hatchling

Yeh byup,they are the reall deal alright :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back