• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hatchling N.levis levis and N.levis pilbariensis

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Two hatchling Nephrurus levis levis and two hatchling Nephrurus levis pilbariensis available, all a couple of weeks old.

$300 for the two levis levis and $460 for the two levis pilbariensis. Discount for all four.

Will freight, or pick up from Brisbane.

Adorable little jellybeans, and great starter geckos. Pics of bubs to follow.

:0)

N.levis pilbariensis bubs
100_0789.jpg

100_0790.jpg

N.levis levis bubs
100_0791.jpg

100_0793.jpg

Forgot to mention, will also consider trade for geckos or pythons of interest and microclimate thermostats.

Ah that first one is gorgeous!
I'd gladly take it if you held onto it for a couple of weeks =D
Haha. Congrats on the gorgeous babies.

They are almost the last of the eggs from last season, only a few more left in the inky. I don't hold animals any more as I did it a lot last season and after holding onto animals for weeks people would let me down, so now it is strictly first come first served. Send me a pm when you are ready and I'll let you know if I still have it.

Bear in mind though that they don't get their colouring until they are 6-8 months. I have some from the beginning of the season that are just now starting to lose their dark colouration (in the case of levis).

Hi Saz, Do you know sexes yet?

Nope, they are not sexable until 4+ months

They are awsum lil fellas mate. Um just wondering, please correct me if im wrong, but i was under the impression that n.levis pilbarensis were orange, and the two in your first two photos look like what i thought were n.levis occidentalis? Thats also what it says in Steve Wilson and Gerry Swans 'A complete guide to reptiles of Australia'. Dont get me wrong im not trying to correct anyone. Just want to know cause i want to get some n.levis occidentalis.

N.levis pilbariensis can be pink, yellow, brown, orange and a combination thereof. So can occidentalis and levis. The first two animals are pilbariensis, the third and fourth and levis. I have already sold all the occidentalis available from last season.

Cheers for the clarification. Do occidentalis have a bigger head, more depressed tail an get bit bigger? Are you planning to breed the occidentalis again this season?

Mine don't have a larger head, just a very slightly more elongated head and yes, different shaped tail completely to the pilbariensis and levis. As far as size goes I do not believe they are any bigger than levis and pilbariensis on average. The differences aren't obvious but when you've seen enough of them in the flesh you can tell them apart.

Yes, will be breeding occidentalis again next season.

Any chance of a pic with the pilbariensis side by side, for size comparison to each other.

They are exactly the same size as each other. Maybe 1mm difference LOL!!

Are the levis the same size also, I only ask as have read that males are often smaller than females and if are two different sizes there may be a likelyhood of different sexes.

Size difference in adults and juveniles is really obvious, but not in young hatchlings. The size difference only becomes obvious once they have some size to them.

Are the levis the same size also, I only ask as have read that males are often smaller than females and if are two different sizes there may be a likelyhood of different sexes.

Oh hi there

I was wondering whether you have any Pilbarensis / Occidentalis that are purple - I really like them - there like my favourite. What is the exact size of the Levis Levis in mm & micro millimeters also?

hi r u abl to sex them? i wll take them if u can hold for 2 weeks

wll $138.85 b enuff?

kthanxbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back