• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hatchling Rainforest Dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spongebob

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I've got a clutch of Southern Rainforest or Angled Headed Dragons, Hypsilurus spinipes for sale. These are only a week old so they wont be ready of a week or two to make sure they are feeding OK. I'm not prepared to freight, so it's pick up in Sydney. The parents are kept outside all year, and these hatchlings are also currently being kept outside during the current warm weather. $120 each. The photo shows one from an earlier clutch hatching. They always remind me of little T.rex's!
Bob

Attachments

• RFD 10.2.07.jpg
    RFD 10.2.07.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 268
Hey Bob, i'm after 2 spinipes and can pick up in Syd, have pm'd you mate.

I'll post tomorrow as they as tucked up asleep right now. However these guys dont vary a lot over their range, and mine are typical.
Bob

Here's some pictures as requested. Mum, dad and a yearling sibling to those being sold:

Attachments

• RFD female.jpg
    RFD female.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 175
  • RFD male.jpg
    RFD male.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 147
  • RFD yearling.jpg
    RFD yearling.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 161
It's a happy little place down at the bottom the sea where vaious interesting creature have their abode. AKA West Ryde

Bump. Still got a few. All feeding well. $100 each when three or more purchased.
Bob

And then there were two......Eating crickets and growing fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back