hatchy eastern brown (banded)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gonff

Reaction score
havnt been on APS in ages but i found this eastern brown hatchy so i thought id post it seeing as its so nice ;)

Attachments

• hatchy eastern brown 1.jpg
    hatchy eastern brown 1.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 268
  • hatchy eastern brown 2.jpg
    hatchy eastern brown 2.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 229
Nice pics, awesome find, whereabouts did you find the little guy?

Thats a beautiful eastern Brown.

i also found a nice snake this weekend, looked about 4 months old, beutiful green tree snake chilling under a rock about 40 km inland bush lol

Very nice. I hate to be the downer, but you really shouldnt be free handling vens, or have you done a course?

Sorry, it just irritates me that people think you need to pay $300 for a piece of paper (some sort of certificate) before you can safely handle snakes.

Sorry, it just irritates me that people think you need to pay $300 for a piece of paper before you can safely handle snakes.
Ok but you never know if the person holding the snake is a very careful experienced person or just some person looking for a thrill (no offense to gonff of course). And courses do help. But anyway forget that, its a nice snake and I'm sorry I was the one to bring it up.

yeh be carefull showing pics of yourself handling vens (free or not) i learnt that the hard way (through 6 pages of flaming)

Everyone regardless of age or experience are all experts in their own minds, just think of driving, I know for certain I'm the best driver I've ever known :) everyone always thinks they're the best.

It is a shame though lizardboii that you got flamed for showing a few pics, I prefer to look at the animals themselves, if you're holding it that's fine by me, people having an argument over the internet isn't going to change anything so why bother

That is not a head "restraint" I would be comfortable with.....

Cheers,
scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back