hatchy pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would also love to see pics of the parents rexs1...would be interesting to see what those awesome looking animals have come from! Do the parents look funky too or did these guys come about from line breeding? Or were they selectively bred...or flukes even? ;)

most of our lines are fourth gen.

They are getting better each year , no flukes here !

most of our lines are fourth gen.

Do you not have pics of parents? Lol I'm not trying to be a pain (it comes naturally ;)) but I really wanted to see what sort of parents these guys came from :D

G'day Rex,

Glad you found your way here, Welcome to the site, you sure will have a bit of fun here :)
Awsome stock you have there I must Add, P.M me as well if some comes up for sale or better still please ring me ( you have my number) as I'm a big sucker for Hot looking morelias like yours LOL( I'm sure I'm not the only one :) )

Thanks for sharing!
Joel

MM...Love the jungles.... I am also on SE QLD..... Bris/Goldie Area.... You? And I will be another lookin your way when you have Jungle hatchies...Cheers

Please can we see pictures of the parents, please.

dont yous understand he dont wanna share anymore pics hahahah photo shop broke down :lol: jokes

My son and i will have 6 clutches of jungles for sale around chrissy. so i will keep in contact later in the season

cheers rex stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back