heating for spotted python+what type of glass to use in a door

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

houdini101

Not so new Member
Reaction score
made up a door frame h1100mmxw730mm
im planing on doing an inlay i was wondering if any one knows where to get cheap glass
and whether it should be toughened or normal glass i have looked around at bunnings and masters
to see if i can get away with using a pool fencing type glass or somthing but they have nothing quite the size i need

the other problem i got is im running a heat lamp 24hrs a day and im not looking forward to the electrical bill
what is there any way i can get around this i realise can get a thermastat for it but its abit out of my price range atm

Last edited:
you can get thermostats from 15$... if you can afford a snake you can afford a thermostat... as to the 24h heat lamp problem, buy a timer from you local electictronics store.... as for your glass needs go see a glazier and have your pannels cut to size, again not that expensive, i got 70x40x3mm tempered glass for 30$ each from my local glazier i think it woudl have been 40 or 50 for 5mm thick

yer i have been to a few glaziers and there quoting me 100-150
and i havnt seen any thermostats for that price im obviously not looking hard enough i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back