Hello all... I'm a new python owner

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yann

Reaction score
Hello everyone
My name's Yann, I am French, living in Sydney for a while now and just adopted a beautiful lady. Her name is Princesse (my wife insisted on the French spelling and pronunciation...!) and she is an adorable Murray Darling...
I think I will post a lot of threads in the coming days as we still have a lot to learn and some experimented hints and tips would be much appreciated...

So in advance thanks to you guys...
Yann.

Welcome

It's nice to see a Frenchy on here. Welcome. Make sure you post some pics of your MD as we all love a good python pic.

Bonjour, et bienvenue a' l'emplacement. Je vous espère amour il ici. Je ne sais pas parler français, ainsi je le compose pendant que je vais le long. Ayez un jour splendide. Au revoir.

Thanks very much every one... I am quite new on forums as well as it is my first active participation to forums. I dont really know how they work, so i could do with some help here as well...!
I don't have much pictures yet Shamous1 because she only arrived on Tuesday, but believe me she is beautiful....! Lovely grey with black blotches and stripes, and a hit of red on her back...!!
I am just wondering at the moment about how and when to handle her...
Which forum should I use to address my issues and questions?
Ta.
Yann.

Handling

As far as handling is concerned everyone is different. I like to handle mine every few days (as I have kids that also handle them). I trust the majority of our snakes with the kids.

It is your personal choice. Some people let their snakes roam the house and crawl up around the couch when they watch t.v. Not for me as my wife would shoot me if I brought them in the house.

Thank you, I'll try that.
I have no problems handling her sometimes.... She is the one who seems to have a problem with it... Is this only because she is in a new environment...? Her breeder told me he had no problems handling her, and I handled her brother myself a few days ago without trouble...

will try the forums with a new thread... thank you very much everyone with your warm welcome... talk to you soon...

Je m'apelle Cheryl, is this correct in the Francais language? Lordy, I did French Language at High School for approximately 5 yrs and used to get 99% until my final year. French is such a great language. So much better than having to learn German, Greek or Latin.

Welcome to the site try wiki for some hints and tips before posting lots of good info in ther.
Enjoy the site theres plenty of people on this site willing to help

Bonjour. Comment appelezvous? Excuse the high school French. je m mapelle Cheryl

Yann, we have a beautiful pair of Murray Darling Pythons. They are the best Pythons. Sooo placid. Cheers Cheryl

Je m'apelle Cheryl, is this correct in the Francais language? Lordy, I did French Language at High School for approximately 5 yrs and used to get 99% until my final year. French is such a great language. So much better than having to learn German, Greek or Latin.

Hey Cheryl...
Sorry for the late reply. My name's Yann and your French is very good...:oops:
If you want to know more about my issues with my (very) young MD, I left a few posts on the Aussie snakes forum under the thread "Handling a new snake"
Your opinion and experience would be much appreciated.
Thank you
Yann.

Welcome to the site try wiki for some hints and tips before posting lots of good info in ther.
Enjoy the site theres plenty of people on this site willing to help

Thank you very much for your warm welcome, and I will definitely try the wiki. I have been there already and found some answers to some questions... But I feel like every answer brings up a new question...!! ;)

Ta.

Pythons can bring up lots of new questions. I am just listening to some Rainforest Music at the moment. I feel very relaxed at the moment. Goodnight, off to bed. Cheers and hope you can relax in our Beautiful Country. Cheers Cheryl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back