Hello and pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrNick

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Nick, I am new to the site but not new to Herp's. I have spent most of my life with Frogs, Lizards and the odd snake (pllus many other native animals). I currently own, amongst my 'normal' pets, three tree frogs (yet to be named) and a pair of bearded dragons (Chopper and Mojo). I am currently building a house for some Angle headed Dragons... and then maybe some Boyd's :p

Here are a few pics of my new frog terrarium:
DSCN4296.jpg

DSCN4292.jpg

DSCN4290-1.jpg

Hi Nick!!

Welcome to the site and lovely looking frogs!!!

How do you clean the tank out?

it just looks aqward?? I love them tanks and you have given me a good idea for using one for frogs!

wow. i love the setup for your frogs. they are gorgeous

Hi Nick!!

Welcome to the site and lovely looking frogs!!!

How do you clean the tank out?

it just looks aqward?? I love them tanks and you have given me a good idea for using one for frogs!

Very easy-

I regularly change the water (at least once a week), only takes a few minutes with a syphon. Water is treated with de-chlorinator and Biotize.

There is a pump recirculating the water in the lower half of the tank with a filter (and the gravel eventually also acts as a biological filter), and the waterfall has its own contained water supply that I also regularly change.

Apart from poop-scooping every day it is all quite simple and smells/looks very clean!

Some nice frogs you got there.

Not a bad name was well ;)

everyone choruses together "Hi Dr Nick!":lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back