Hello from Sydney

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DucRider

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been registered here for a while now but seldom visit as I tend to spend whatever forum time I have available on a motorcycle site.

I have read the rules here but since I know different forums can have different rules/requirements in respect to selling items I thought I might check first on a couple of things since I didn't see anything specific on the matter, but couldn't see how you start a thread in the enclosures/accessories forum.

Is there a requirement to have some number of posts on the site generally before you can make a post to that (for sale) section?. If not whats the button I need to activate to start a thread because unlike this introduction section there's no post new topic button.

I'd appreciate clarification on this as I don't want to break any rules however I have an enclosure to sell as I'm moving interstate.

Thank you for your help.

You have to be a subscriber. It cost $15 a year and then you can start threads inthe for sale section.

Thanks for the reply, so I take it this applies even if youjust want to sell one item as a private person?.

I'm a BMW (K1300S) man myself :), but welcome to the forum - we need more motorcyclists! What do you ride?

Jamie

Ah yes, I have flogged alsorts of bikes thru Galson gorge near Hornsby, river road and the comonara parkway in the old days :lol: One of my faves was a desmo, darmah 900 (black with the tiger on the rear guard) on pirelli silver spot phantoms (which didnt last long :shock:)..... the old highway to Gosford was an old haunt too.....

Ah, those were the days :D

Howdy guys and thanks for the warm welcome. To answer your question Pythoninfinite, I ride a Duc 1098. Get up the old road occassionally but tend to go South more often. Coming to the end of my riding here in NSW though as I'm about to head to Cairns, expect to have a lot more critter encounters up there hopefully.

I had a green tree frog for three years here until he left (he used to just hang out somewhere cosy in the house till he found an escape). I miss him (Winston). Still I'm pretty sure I can find a new friend up there.

So, with respect to the rules I don't want to create any trouble but I'm about 10 days away from driving north so if any of you know of anyone who could used a large enclosure please let me know. I think I've maxed out my friends and the, can you mind this till I move all my belongings, plea.

Then it's off to Cairns and looking forward to the tablelands and the warm wheather.

Perhaps I'll find more reason to visit here more regularly. Plenty of pythons in them hills. I worry about them der to those rotten toads. I'll be doing whatever I can to minimise their numbers!!!

Thanks folks.

Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back