Hello from Townsville

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaitira

Reaction score
Hello to everone,

I've looked after a number of snakes over the years for friends and have recently shut down my coral propogation tanks as they just were too time consuming and expensive especially with the hot weather up here. So to fill the void in my life i decided i finally wanted a snake to call my own.

So as of last week i am the proud owner of baby blonde spotted python. He's beautifull and so incredibly placid (not actually sure what sex it is). I just got him to eat his first pinky today with no problems at all, so i am very pleased.

I see there are a few people from townsville on this site, just wondering if there are any herp clubs here, it would be good for me to join if there are.

Any ways have a great Australia day to you all and im sure ill talk to you soon.

Welcome Kaitira, and hope to meet you at the next herp meeting!!

All you townsvillians, I hope you make it to the herps meetings and make it known your on aps so we can put faces to names!!:D

Hi,
thank you all and AntaresiaQueen i will definiatly be at the meeting. I will put some photos up this evening as i didn't want to disturb him after eating, it has been two days now so he should be fine.

Here are some photos there not the best but you get the idea.

Attachments

• 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 100
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 97
Hey i'm a member from Townsville too and the Feb meeting will be my first Herp Club meeting too. Look forward to meeting all you other Townsvillians on the site!

Hello all
here are a few better images.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 97
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 98
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 91
hello, welcome to the site
nice snake you got there :D
cheers
brad

Hello welcome to APS.

How old and long is your spotted?

I only just got my stimson hatchy on Tuesday, and she's 22 days old and 25cm long :). She's extremely placid aswell and loves to come out.

Hey chris-cool
My spotted is roughly 2 months and is 33cm long. He just took his seckond pinkie on the weekend and my mice have just had there first litter so all is looking good at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back