hello hello

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleigh

Not so new Member
Reaction score
A bit about myself.. well im ashleigh, im 17, i love all animals and i am going to be a zookeeper one day. finally mum has given in and let me get my first snake (it wont be the last either!). soo im getting it real soon! im going to get a coastal. because theyre gorgeous.

i havent kept reptiles before so if anyone has any tips that would be great =] ta.

Hi Ashleigh :)

Welcome to the website and the wonderful world of reptiles!! Check out the Wiki section for tips and help and post away if you've got any specific queries. People are generally very helpful.

Enjoy!

Hi welcome
you've come to the right place for hints tips andto talk about reptlie topics.
remember to post pis when you get your costal.

Hey i am elise,

I have only been joined to the site for a few days now and let me tell you the people here are very lovely and helpful. I have heaps of animals 2 dogs,1cat,1bird,rats.alteast 50 fish tanks,5 duck,20 chickens,blue tougnes,pink tougnes and about 25 snakes. I still live with my parents cause i am only a few yrs older thn you.I have a diamond python name cleo.

Hey Ashleigh, welcome to APS. :D You'll learn lots from everybody here. I reckon you should go give your mum a big hug for letting you get a snake! I pestered my mum from when I was 7 to let me have one and everytime I asked she'd tell me that I could get one when I moved out, so I think your mum is pretty cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back